A wide range of industries has been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 issue, which has created significant difficulties for businesses. Because of the new realities, traditional business processes have had to be dramatically changed. Is there a way to prepare our business for what's next?
We would like to invite you to our first webinar of the year to get the year started right and to be on the lookout for the business trends that you should have in your sights in 2022.
The sessions were split into four main topics:
- Post-Covid: Investment & Industry Focus with Growth Opportunity
- Enabling Sustainability through Digital Banking & Networking.
- Preparation and Journey to IPO.
- Offshore Wealth Management Opportunity.
Join us to experience a deep dive into the topic with our corporate executives and inspiring business practitioners.
In this event you will;
- Meet Sompoat Chansomboon, CEO of KT Venture Capital and Siddhanta Kothari, Co-Founder and group CFO of Eatigo, to discuss post-covid: investment & industry focus and post-covid: business growth.
- Join the panel discussion with Nuttapon Boonpinon, Managing Partner of N-Squared eCommerce, and Casey Liang, Co-Founder & CFO at Pomelo Fashion, to discuss and share how to enable sustainability through digital banking and network.
- Meet an investment banking team of Citi, Bhatara Chirapant, and learn from Alex Ng, CEO of Kerry Express Thailand, to outline the roadmaps to prepare for the journey to IPO.
- Join special keynote on the offshore wealth opportunity for founders and shareholders with Samart Lewsriskul, Citi Private Bank, and Ka-Yen Ng, Citi Trust Singapore.
In this webinar, we will explore the post-COVID investment landscape and industry focus for businesses from the perspective of a venture capitalist and bring you up-to-date on supporting sustainable practices through digital banking and networking that can help your business thrive in a fast-paced digital environment. Finally, we will share the challenges and opportunities facing companies considering and preparing for an IPO and offshore wealth management opportunity for founders.